Restoration Estimating and Negotiating
3010 Poplar Rd. Sharpsburg, GA 30277
Watch the Testimonial Video Below
One of the top concerns that we get from restoration contractors is how to charge for services. Its not an easy question. We have spent considerable time producing an estimating course that addresses the issues restorers face and now that course is here!
This is specifically a residential mitigation estimating course. This course is not a training course for Xactimate or any other estimating system. They have their own training courses that show you how to use their programs. This course starts where they stop. There is a combination of lecture and hands-on workshops to teach students how to estimate restoration projects.
You should expect the average collected amount on your invoices to increase after attending this Restoration Estimating Course. Students learn to focus on minimizing the difference between the amount of the first estimate delivered and the collected amount.
The instructors of this course are Jeremy Reets and Nick Sharp. Jeremy has been in restoration for over 20 years. He has committed himself to making sure that his company gets paid a full and fair price for the services they render. Nick is the lead estimator in the restoration company Jeremy runs. He prepares nearly a thousand estimates a year and he is an expert at getting the details right so that those estimates get collected. Jeremy and Nick are going to share not only tips and tricks but solid processes that help you get estimates done right everyday.
How much difference will understanding and confidence in your estimating process make to your bottom line? Attend the Reets Drying Academy Restoration Estimating Course and find out!
For more information on visiting our facility Click HERE
For more information on accommodations Click HERE
What You Will Learn:
- How the right photos will support your estimated amount
- The value of a clear and accurate sketch of a loss
- Maintaining clear communication from the field to the staff members entering the estimate in the office
- Justification of your estimate through notes, photos and documentation from reference sources such as the S500 when necessary
- A S500 reference document that helps you associate this valuable document with services you have rendered
- A proven scoping process (we have used this for years)
- Hands on estimating of losses in our flood house
- Negotiation skills that help you get paid for necessary work
- Negotiate on the estimate that you prepare in class
- How to handle the adjuster that just won’t play fair
- Ask Jeremy and Nick the estimating questions you need answers to
Your cart is empty